Honesty is the new flavor of the season. A rare
word to hear some time back, “Honesty” now seems to be the most popular one.
“But he is an honest one” seems to be the best way to end and argument.
Please don’t get me wrong. Honestly; I am not a
dishonest person (no pun intended). Apart from greasing the palm of a traffic
police now and then; I have not done any dishonest thing in my life. I have
high regards for an honest man, but I have serious doubt if honesty is the
answer to all the questions of life. I believe; being right is more important
than being honest.
A typical example would be, a kid trying to draw
a picture and asking you for your opinion. An honest answer may be; “Your drawing
is rubbish” But question is, would that be the right answer?
So to all my friends and especially to the self-proclaimed
“honest leaders”; try to be always right, rather than always honest
No comments:
Post a Comment