I think I am becoming a fan of Paulo Coelho. After finishing Alchemist now I am starting on The Valkyries. So far it’s been good, although not as good as the alchemist. But let’s wait; I have just covered half only. While writing this piece I just searched the net and found these pieces about Valkyries
This is a term found Scandinavian mythology is preserved in the Old Norse literature .The Valkyries ("Choosers of the Slain") are beautiful young women, mounted upon winged horses and armed with helmets and spears. Odin needs many brave warriors for the oncoming battle of Ragnarok, and the Valkyries scout the battlefields to choose the bravest of those who have been slain. They escort these heroes, called the Einherjar to Valhalla, Odin's hall.
Want to know more?? Read this link May find it interesting.
2 comments:
Go for "The Zahir" now. That is also nice read
Go for "The Zahir" now. That is also nice read
Post a Comment